Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 December 2012

High Tea at the Shangri La

Saturday, 8th December 2012
12:30pm - 2:10pm



Last Saturday I went for High Tea, a fancy buffet, at the Shangri La hotel. The lunch was for my Mum, Sister (Tessa), myself, Auntie Ioana, Iosenja, and Maeischa. The lunch was to celebrate Christmas together before they go away for the holidays back to New Zealand. It was so we could get together and spend some time with each other. At the lunch we had fancy tea's and a lot of different food to choose from. It was delicious! 

Auntie Ioana, Iosenja, and Maeischa are not related to me in any way. We are just really close friends. I call her Auntie Ioana because that's just what I have always called her. She has known me since I was a baby. The girls, Iosenja and Maeischa, are 2 of my best friends. Iosenja is 12, same as me, and Maeischa is 10. All of us come from New Zealand. We have been having play dates and sleepovers for as long as I can remember. I know them well enough to call them family. Anyone that means something to me or is a close friend, is my family. Family is not just whose in your D.N.A. and whose in your blood. It is soo much more than that. 
 Family is anyone that cares for you and loves you. 
Always remember that.

Sammie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment