Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 14 & 15

Day 14, December 28th 2012

Hey everyone! Today I got up a little earlier so that my family and I could go to the movies! My Mum, Tessa and I went to go and see 'Life of Pi' and my Dad and Hamish saw 'Wreck-it Ralph'. I saw 'Wreck-it Ralph' with my friend Caelan not to long ago. Anyway, 'Life of Pi' is a movie about:

A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor ... a fearsome Bengal tiger. - from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/. 
Life of Pi movie 
It is a longer movie, 2 hours long but it is a good movie. In some parts it's a bit slow but after that it's really good. After the movie we went for some food. We went to a Japanese bakery and I got a cheesy bun thing. Its a bread bun with some cheese in the middle. It is soo good! Then my Mum wanted to go shopping for some winter clothes. Whilst my Mum, Tessa and I were shopping, my Dad was looking for a suit. After about 30 min Dad met us up and we went home. For the rest of the day I was at home not really doing anything. For dinner I had char siu and rice. Yum!


Yum! char siu and rice
Leave a Comment on how your holiday is going! I'd love to hear what you've been up to. 
4 more days until 2013! <3


Day 15, December 29th 2012

Today was an action-pact day! I had to get up a little earlier because we were going to the new aquarium at resorts world Sentosa. But in the morning we went to the fruit market to get some fresh fruit and vegetables. After that we went to Vivo City for lunch and a little bit of shopping. We went to Marche for lunch! It is one of my favorite restaurants even though I have only been there a couple of times. After that my Dad, Tessa, Hamish and I went on the cable cars to get to Sentosa. Then to the museum and the aquarium. The aquarium is full of so many amazing bright colorful fish! We where there for about 1 hour and a half. I took a lot of photos during the day and they show a lot about it.


Pineapples 
Coconuts 
Bananas
https://picasaweb.google.com/106964050659379030110/ShoppingCableCarsAquarium#slideshow/5827755812649137218
Marche Cow
View from the cable car 
Lollipop tree at candyclicious!
Waiting to get into the museum, the aquarium is in the museum 
Next to the ship at the museum 
Que to get into the aquarium thats inside the museum
Hammerhead shark above us in the dome
Needle fish I think they're called 
Colorful tank full of beautiful fish
Whole lot of blue fish
Stunning Jellyfish
Rising up 
Floating by 
Giant tank
(I didn't put a effect on this picture. It's the real thing.) 
Giant tank full of beauty
Sorry but I can't put in the slideshow, only the links but I put in a couple of my favorite from the album as a little peek. Click on the links to view the photos!

2 more days until 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment