Search This Blog

Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 3


Day 3, December 17th 2012

So today was injection day! I hate injection. They hurt, a lot and to express this i have made a vlog instead of writing about it. Watch it below!


Ok, so in the video I said I had nothing to do in the afternoon. Well, I decided to make pretzel! Yes you heard it right. Pretzels. It took a little longer than the book said it would, but they are delicious!

Making them look like pretzels

Cooking in the oven

FINISHED!

I hope you guys had a better start to your day then I did, 8 days till Christmas! Yay!



2 comments:

  1. OMG Sounds like so much fun... NOT.
    Have fun with lifting your arms up and thanks for making pretzels~
    GONNA EAT DEM UP

    Great humorous vlog (taken by me, I'm such an inspiration ahhh) :3
    Your bestie-
    Aayushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much Aayushi! Hope you enjoy the pretzels! My arm is still a bit sore but its getting better!

      Sammie <3

      Delete