Search This Blog

Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 6 & 7

Day 6 & 7, December 20th/21st 2012

Hi everyone! So on the 20th I went out to Takashimaya to go and meet my Mum for Lunch. To get there I had to take the MRT, then walk to Takashimaya where I met my mum. We went to this really nice cafe that I forgot the name of. I had pumpkin soup with toast, my Mum had a lamb sandwich, and me went halvezies on coconut bread. It is amazing! Every time we go there, we order coconut bread. After that we went shopping for some Christmas prezzies. 

MRT Station
Waiting for the MRT looking amazingly tired
Colorful People

Orchard Road
Takashimaya

Later that day I went to a sleepover at one of my good friends place, Delphine. We went swimming, watched Pretty Little Liars, surfed the web, and more. I can't remember what we ate for dinner, but we did go to fair price and bought chips, chocolate, and some drinks. We ate some of that at a park nearby and saved the rest for the Pretty Little Liars marathon. I recently started watching the series and I totally love it! At some parts it can be really creepy and suspenseful but it is a great series if you like suspense and drama. We woke up a couple of minuets before 3:11 just so I could prove to her that the world IS NOT going to end yet and that there is no need to worry. We did survive to apocalypse. I think that the big fuss of the apparent end of the world was for nothing because it was highly unlikely to even happen. We fell straight back to sleep after that. In the morning we basically watched a couple more Pretty Little Lairs episodes and hung around.
For the rest of the day I didn't do really anything I think...

Anyway.....4 Days til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment