Search This Blog

Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 1


Day 1, December 15th 2012


Hey Everyone! Hope you guys have a amazing holiday. So what I have decided to do, is do a Christmas Holiday Round-Up and post what I have been up to over the holidays. I'll start at day 1 and keep going until the end of the holidays. Wish you guys a Merry Christmas and may your Christmas be full of joy, family and friends, and fun. Hope you guys have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

Wahoo! The Christmas holidays are finally here! Ok, so it's day 1 of the holidays, not much going on so far. Im staying in singapore this year instead of going home to N.Z. BUT I will still have an amazing holiday here with friends and family. So today wasn't really a action-packed day, but I still had fun. I spent the first half of my day basically doing nothing and some homework which was total fun.....ish. But as you can see, on the left is a pic of a Christmas tree and a whole-lot-of flying white things. Well those flying white things, they're all fake snow. My family and I went to Tanglin Mall to go and play around in the fake snow and by that I mean my brother and sister playing in the fake snow whilst my Mum, Dad and I watch and laugh from the side. Every year around Christmas time Tanglin Mall make and put up a Christmas tree. They put up a different tree and decorations every year, my family and I go nearly every year. It is a lot of fun and afterwards we drive down Orchard road to look at all the Christmas light. 




On the right is me standing in the middle of the falling fake snow. It was like a blizzard but a soapy blizzard. By the end of it, my shoes were covered in the 'snow' and so was my hair! But it was a lot of fun. 

So this is what I did on day 1 of the Christmas break. 

10 days till Christmas! Yay!








3 comments:

  1. Wow, seemed like you had a fun first day! And the christmas tree and snow Tanglin mall puts up every year is amazing. I would love to go and see it too, maybe next year C:
    Great description and way of speaking to us, I love the idea of round ups too!

    Keep it going bestie!
    Aayushi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aayushi! If your staying here over the holidays then why don't you go?

      Sammie <3

      Delete
  2. I like your idea!
    Looking forward to reading what else you've been up to during the holidays!
    Good work!
    Avni

    ReplyDelete