Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 4 & 5

Day 4 & 5, December 18th/19th 2012

So today I had a sleepover at Aayushi's with Denyvi. We made a vlog to tell you guys what we got up to on day 4. On day 5, Aayushi, Denyvi and I had pancakes for breakfast. Then went out to go and see The Hobbit. It's a really good movie, if you havent seen it yet, go and see it! We then did a bit of shopping and Japanese Photobooth. It was a lot of fun!

When I got home from the sleepover I found that my brother and sister both had haircut. My brother HAD long curly hair that is now short. My sister had long hair that is now slightly above her shoulders. I also found out that my dog, Whiskey, is sick. He vomited and can barley walk. When he does walk he cries and wines. Whiskey is old for a dog of his bread. 11 years old in dog years, 77 in human year. I don't know whats wrong with him but I hope that it's not the end. He will get better I hope. :) 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday so far! To everyone that is traveling safe travels and I hope that you enjoy yourself and to people that are not traveling hope that you have a lot of fun!


Small collage made by Denyvi with some pics
Hanging Out
Gone out! taking the bus
Timezone! Japanese Photobooth!

Snack Time! CUPCAKES!
Our fab feet

Waiting to get picked-up
Star
1D Wristbands!
6 Day's until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast. And i really like your idea of doing a Christmas round up. It looks like a good way to keep your sanity during the holidays :P. Keep Posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! Making the Christmas round-ups is my way of communicating with people that I've been up to and it is just something fun to do.

      Sammie <3

      Delete
  2. Hi, thank you for your comment :) I was wondering how did you find my blog?

    Sammie

    ReplyDelete