Search This Blog

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 11

Day 11, December 25th 2012
Merry Christmas!

Christmas is finally here everyone! Hope you all had a amazing day full of joy and wonderful things! My sister, Tessa and my friend Caelan and I all got up before 7 ready to go downstairs and see what was under the Christmas tree. But the rule was we weren't allowed. So we waited 2 minutes until it was 7. Then we got all the parents up and the rest of the kids. We rushed downstairs to see what was underneath the tree. My family and Caelans family all unwrapped presents from Santa and from each other all together. One of the things I got was the new iPod Touch 5, neon yellow and a mustache case. When I got it I literally screamed because I was so exited to get one. My sister, brother and I all shared  an iPod Touch 4 before, but it got annoying sharing when your brother is 4 and is always wanting it. So my sister and I both got our own and my brother got the old one. But Christmas is not about the presents, it's about spending time with your family and friends. And thats exactly what my family and I did on Christmas day. We had a big Christmas lunch with friends that lasted 5 hours! It was great and I had a lot of fun! 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and photos are on their way!


One Direction Christmas!

Christmas Day Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment