Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 16 & 17

Day 16, December 30th 2012

Today was a pretty lay backed day. I got up late around 11 and mostly did house work for the next couple of hours. Stuff like dishes, polishing, cleaning bathrooms and more. And around 4pm a friend came over for a sleepover.  We spent nearly the all of the rest of the day on laptops or watching a movie on laptops. Yes I know, slightly sad but oh well it was fun. Somewhere inbetween all of that we took my dog Whiskey out for a walk for about 30 min. At around 11pm we had to go to bed because the next day we were going bowling and to see The Hobbit in Gold Class! 

Day 17, December 31st 2012

I had a lot of fun today. There was movies, bowling, sleeping, and froyo! We had to get up a 
little bit earlier in order to go to the movies for 10:50am, but we had to go to the movies to redeem the vouchers because we couldn't book them online with the vouchers. So on the way to the MRT we called up Golden Village to block the seats so that our seats were guaranteed. But just as we were about to hop on the MRT, they said that there were no more seats available for that time, or the next time. So we had to walk home and book tickets for the latest time. 6pm. We had nothing to do for the entire day. So we went home for about half and hour and then went for lunch and bowling! For lunch Tessa and Hamish had Mac Donalds and my friend had a hot dog and I had a salad wrap. It was toasted and really good. Then, to buy bean bag filing and then to bowling! Ok, so I thought that I was pretty good at bowling and It turns out that my 4 year old brother is better than me. For the record he used the bumper lanes. We played 2 games and I came 4th in the 1st one and 3rd in the 2nd one. My friend came 1st in both, Hamish came 2nd in both, Tessa can 3rd in the first and 4th in the 2nd game. Ya. Im not the best bowler, but im not the worst! Its just I havent played in ages! 


1st Game

This is the score for the first game












2nd Game



This is the results for the second game













Ya. Im not the best bowler. Anyway, after bowling we went for froyo! I had strawberry with granola topping. Yummy!
It looks delightful
Yoguru!

Then it was home and getting ready to go to the Hobbit! My friend and I had to catch the train from kovan all the way to Vivo. 11 stops and 25 min on the train. It's all on one line so its not that bad if you have a seat and music to listen to. Once we got to vivo we got our tickets and headed for the Gold Class lounge where we had to hang out before going into the cinema. We had about 20 minutes so we ordered food for the movie and drinks. 


snacks
Inside gold class with a blanket
The movie was amazing! It was action packed and a great film to watch. This was actually my second time seeing it, as I had seen it earlier in the holidays with Denyvi and Aayushi. So after the movie we went home on the MRT, again, to get home and then my friend had to go home. Bye bye! and as for the rest of the night I stayed up until 2013 and went to be at 1am! 

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment