Search This Blog

Sunday 6 January 2013

Christmas Holiday Round-Up, Day 18 & 19

Day 18, January 1st 2013
Yay! Happy New Year everyone! 2013 is finally here! Last time I stayed up until 1am and didn't ge tup in in the morning until 12:45. I love sleeping in during the holidays because during the school week that is not a possibility. So not much happened today. It was more of a stay at home type of day. So I didn't really do anything other than walk the dog and catch-up with some friends. My sister went out for a play-date I think. But thats pretty much it. Yes pretty boring day, but there is nothing else really to say. 

Hope you guys had a more interesting day than I did but there is nothing wrong with having a lazy day once in a while. 

Day 19, January 2nd 2013
So today was actually pretty exiting. I had a bit of a sleep in today, well until lunch actuallybecause I was still a bit tired from staying up on New Years. Anyway in the afternoon, My Dad, Hamish and I went mini golfing! I love mini golfing. It is a lot of fun and is soo much easier than bowling! The mini golfing place is called Lilli Put and is on the east coast at the big splash. 
Lil Put building at the big splash!

We played mini gold for about 45 minutes to 1 hour because there is only 18 holes and it doesn't take long to complete all the holes.
1st hole, Changi Airport
So all the holes are based on different landmarks in Singapore or things that make Singapore the country it is today. But to be honest, I didn't know quite a few of them.
2nd Hole, Singapore National Army
3rd Hole, Race Track (I don't know the name)
4th Holes, Esplanade - Theaters on the Bay
 5th hole, MRT Station














6th hole: I'm not quite sure what landmark this is
7th hole: I'm not quite sure what landmark this is
8th hole: Shipping bay near Sentosa and Vivo city
9th hole: Snow city
10th hole: Singapore zoo I think
11th hole: Hauka Centre
12th hole: I'm not quite sure what landmark this is
13th hole: The Big Splash, where Lil Put is located
14th hole: I'm not quite sure what landmark this is
15th hole: Mount Faber near Vivo City
16th hole: I'm not quite sure what landmark this is
17th hole: I'm not quite sure what landmark this is
18th hole: The beautiful Sentosa

After we had finished on the last hole, we tallied up the point.
Sam = 110, Hamish = 136

I won! The aim is to get the lowest score. I was actually pretty happy with myself consider Hamish beat me at bowling not to long ago but bear in mind he had bumper lanes. Anyway after we had finished there we went for some lunch, chicken rice, dumplings and satay! Then it was home.


Driving home

Once we got home it was homework time for me! I spent ages on math, 2 hours actually  but it had to be done. Then I took a break, had some dinner and got back to work. That was math out of the way and now onto englsih! we had to write 2 sonnets about the history of sonnets and sonnets themselves. That took me another couple of hours. By then it was getting late and my parents had guest over. So I went down to have a chat and say hi. After that bed time!

Hope you guys have all had a great holiday so far and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment