Search This Blog

Sunday 13 January 2013

Word for the Future


My word for 2013 is passion. It is the one word that has been with me by my side in everything I do. There are different types of passion, but mine is the passion to do well in life, give back to the people that mean so much to me and that have made a huge impact on my life, and to do what I love. I only get involved in the things that I'm passionate about. 


The spider diagram above, the definiton there is not really the one I am talking about.


I'm passionate about helping the less fortunate and the service that I do. Without the passion that I have I wouldn't be able to go every year to stay and help in orphanages. The kids there inspire me to do my best and to love life. The kids mean so much to me. They have taught me soo much over the year and I have made deep connections that will stay with me for my entire life. Some of the kids there have been through so much that has made a huge impact on the rest of their life. But even after what they have been through, they are some of the most happiest and positive kids I have ever met in my life and that to me, is one of the best outlooks's and attitudes that someone can have on life. Seeing their faces and their expression when we arrive to come and see them, is what brings me back every single time and what makes me want to stay. Going and spending time with the kids and helping out in the orphanages is something that I have been doing since 4th grade and is something I am truly passionate about. 
Anything thing I'm passionate about is drama. I have been involved in drama since I was in grade 3 because it is something I truly enjoy. I feel so free when I am on stage, performing and entertaining people. I love the idea of pretending to be another character and to live another life for a little bit. And the best part about it is that I'm pretending to be someone else without  having to changing who I am as a person, I'm just acting. 

I believe that people should live with passion because with passion we can accomplish so much in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment