Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Staying True to Yourself

Little things is One Direction's newest song. The song was written by Ed Sheeran for them. The song is one of my favorite songs at the moment. It is sweet and 100% true. People like us, well SHOULD, for who we are and for our personality. Stuff like looks doesn't really matter. To me, what matters is personality and being true. Not pretending to be someone your not. I know I wouldn't want to be someone im not because then your not being who you really are. You are changing for someone else. So basically, stay true to yourself and don't change for other people. 


After watching this I want anyone and everyone who watched it to comment on their thoughts and how the video made you feel. 

Sammie <3

4 comments:

  1. I love this song!! <3 (: ∞
    You should stay true to yourself, that is very true. Looks don't matter, who you ARE does. Great post Sam!!

    Keep it going Best Friendo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aayushi!

      Sammie <3

      Delete
  2. Sam,

    Amazing song I can't believe I am saying this but 1 direction finally sang a good song with a lot of meaning to it and I completely agree with what you said and we should always stay true to ourselves.

    Keep it Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! See One DIrection does have good songs!

      Delete