Search This Blog

Friday 12 October 2012

If You Love Someone, Let Them Know

"I love you". 3 simple words that can mean soo much.

When someone says I love you, it should come from the heart. To me, the heart is where your feelings come from. Ever heard 'listen to your heart, or listen to your heart not your head or follow your heart?' Well if you say something it should mean something. You can't sat I love you for no reason, you can but would it mean anything? No, not really to me. When I say 'it should mean something', I mean like it should send a message. If you were dared to say it, it doesn't matter because it probably didn't mean anything. 

Everyone loves their friends, not in the romantic type of way, but just as friends. They do soo much for us. A shoulder to cry on, support, sleepovers, shopping...and the list continues. The least we could do is thank them. All I know is good friends will always be their with you, to help you celebrate the best ties, and to be there for you when you cry. It doesn't matter how old they are, boy or girl, nationality, etc. All that matters is that they are there for you. I know I would die without my friends because they do soo much for me and support me with what every happens. Thats what good friends do. 

Back to the title, "If you love someone, let them know". Lets just start off by saying that what is the point in loving someone if they don't know that? Love is a powerful passion that brings people  people together. Without it, where would we be? I imagine a lot of broken hearts, sorrow, pain, more wars, and people alone. We can;t live our lives without it. No matter how small the love is. Telling someone you love them s a stepping stone across a river. That being the first step take in the relationship, the first stone placed. Over tie, more stones will get added. As more get added, the relationship becomes stronger, and you keep moving down that path, across the rover. I finish on that note, with my tittle.

"If You Love Someone, Let Them Know"

Sammie <3


Image Links:

http://www.mackenziewhitetrust.org/store/heart_joy/joy-heart.html

8 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with this whole post. Honestly, if you do love someone, but they don't know it, what is the point? I also love the fact that you have said that of course you can love your friends- it's not weird. Not in the romantic way, but it can still be love, no matter who they are. Also, there is no point in saying I love you unless it does come from the heart. This post is so true, I really agree with you. I love the picture by the way. It's really beautiful and I love the colour! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for this comment Freya. I'm glad you liked my post. Everything I said I believe. It should come from the heart. Thats when it counts.

      Delete
    2. wow. you're right if you love someone but they dont know whats the point? and good job for writing a post like this, its a really good idea. its true that you love your friends and for all the reasons that you listed. i love that metaphor you added at the end about stepping stones. good job sam!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Avni! I'm glad that you agree with what I said. I was speaking with my heart all throughout my post.

      Delete
  2. I know I know, Why would Aayushi comment on this? But whatever- I found your post poured with thoughts and emotions which is great. I totally agree that you should speak up and friends are amazing. I loved how you put in a few quotes and used great metaphors.
    Keep going best friendo! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Aayushi for your comment. Through my post im glad you could see the thought and emotion that went into this.
      Sammie <3

      Delete
  3. This might be awkward, a boy commenting on a post on love, but i like to read between the lines or focus on what may be behind the veil. Love makes the world go round, doesn't it. If it didn't the whole would be in turmoil and broken. Remember what Honest Abe said " A house undivided can't stand"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, its ok if you feel a little bit awkward, but thank you for commenting on the post!

      Sammie <3

      Delete