Search This Blog

Sunday 14 April 2013

Lying Mirror, Truthful Eyes (Original Poem)

Eyes are a
Blueberries kiss,
An oceans touch,
A sky's rays.

Lips are a
Strawberries sweetness,
A clouds whisper,
A gentle lullaby.

Some people tell me things
That's others dare not to.
Tellings of truth, belief,
And beauty.

What they know
to be true,
Is what I think to be
A lie, a fairytale.

My mirror reflects a
Different image
Than their magnificent
Crystal eyes

What they tell me
Is nothing less
Than what I already
Think to be true.

My belief of what they says about me 

will never be 100%
But over time,
I will learn acceptance.

I will learn to accept
The present,
Forget and move on from my past,
And looking into my bright future

For I cannot change who I am,
And the only way
To truly keep going, is to 
Forgive, forget, learn, and move on.


I do not really wish to write anymore about this poem or explain it, I think that there is no reason for that. I hope you enjoyed this poem!

Sammie <3

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good Poem Sam :) Keep it up. And I think that I know what it is about <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you Pula <3 oh really? What do you think it's about?

      Delete