Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Poetry on the Way

Hey everyone!
I am just letting you know that I am starting to write poems in my free time. Some people (you know who you are) have already read one or two. I will be posting the one that I think are ok on my blog. I realized that expression through poetry can help us to figure things out and it's another way of thinking. Some of them might be a bit personal, but I am willing to share them. Poetry is creative and can be anything we want it to be. Anyone can write a great poem. I hope you like them :)

Sammie <3

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, Sam.

    I love that you have found a voice in poetry. And that you consider it as a way of figuring things out as you refine and work out what you are thinking or feeling.

    Can't wait.

    Ms. P

    ReplyDelete